A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Operation Darkness

LEAH CLEARWATER
    Class: Quileute Wolf

Chat Handle : MAI

Operation Darkness

Post by LEAH CLEARWATER on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

Leah wasn't in her wolf form yet, she decided to wait for the order to launch from the pack alpha, that would be Jacob Black. Thinking back on how she had originally acted towards Jacob, Leah was starting to feel some regret towards herself. He had never been particularly mean to her, but for some reason she didn't want to accept him. Oh well, that's in the past now. Leah thought to herself.

It had been a few months since the Volturi had left Forks and Leah was feeling strong about being in a pack. They all knew they had no real reason to be in wolf-form anymore, but they decided to keep training in case any such threat would return to their town. After all tehy were the protectors of the reservation. Glancing into the clearing, Leah saw Jacob, but he wasn't in his wolf form yet either. Waiting patiently, Leah simply met his eyes and wondered what was going on.

Words:167
    Tagged: the Wolf Pack
    Comments: a bit short, but we have to start somewhere
    OLIVIA NOCTEM
    Class: Shapeshifter

Chat Handle : LIV

Re: Operation Darkness

Post by OLIVIA NOCTEM on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

Olivia hadn't transformed at all in the presence of the wolf pack. They had become very famous in other regions and Olivia was impressed that even these shifters had befriended the vampires. In shifters, the gene to morph was only ever granted to packs in the presence of vampires who were their mortal enemy, at least in the beginning. Werewolves had long been extinct, but there are shifters that can still turn into wolves. Olivia's pack was that of tigers. She had been in contact with Leah, kind of like a pen pal for years, and had convinced one of her parents to move to Forks.

She felt the breeze, and the sun was nice. From what Leah always talked of, the sun was a rare thing in these parts. The sunlight felt warm on her skin, and she wasn't wearing shoes, and enjoyed the feel of the earth under her bare feet. Smiling she twirled around in the sunlight enjoying it, before making her way over to Leah.

Finally reaching Leah, Olivia managed to sneak up next to her. "Hey, Leah, finally got dad to move here, and I thought I would find you here." She says with a smile, wondering how her friend would react. Olivia had failed to inform Leah of her arrival and had kept it secret to try surprising her. She reminded herself that Leah hated surprises, but maybe the arrival of a friend would be okay. She really hoped Sam wasn't causing more trouble, but felt a bit happier about being in Forks to support the Wolf Pack in person.

Words:270
    Tagged: Leah Clearwater, & the Wolf Pack
    Comments: hey thought I'd try joining you, if that is all right...
    SETH CLEARWATER

Male Posts : 14
    Chat Handle : SETH

Post by SETH CLEARWATER on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Feeling the earth beneath his feet always made Seth feel quite at home. Jacob had called a meeting in the forest today, and was trying to think up the logistics he was wanting to discuss. Seth was patient and didn't mind having the opportunity to dream about being in his wolf form.

Not that he would have to dream for long. Jacob had planned a bit of a wolf run today, it was always refreshing and nice to go out into the wilderness with the pack. The sun was bright, and a shapeshifter from out of town had seemingly come to join them today. Seth hadn't pointed the girl out to Jacob, yet. However, he was pretty sure he recognized her. It was Olivia Noctem, an online long-term friend of Leah.

From what he remembered, the girl was not a wolf, and she was from Alaska. Breathing in the fresh air, Seth was pleased with the weather the day had brought to the reservation. He glanced at Jacob to see if he was ready, and noticed he wasn't so he went up the hill to join Leah and Olivia. "Hello, ladies." He said in a cheery manner.

Words: 201
    Tagged: Olivia Noctem, & The Wolf Pack
    Comments: Leah's in the wolf pack xD I'm joining you too, if thats ok.
    LEAH CLEARWATER

Post by LEAH CLEARWATER on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Leah could sense the restlessness of her little brother and anticipated him to come join her and Olivia, but she never dreamed in a million years that something so much as moving would bring Olivia to Forks. She recognized Olivia instantly, and threw her arms around her. Olivia had been like her best friend online for quite sometime. Olivia and Leah had a relationship, and confided all sorts of personal information in one another. Leah had always been fascinated with the Alaskan tribe, and was eager to learn more about their culture and tradition when she met Olivia in a forum.

"Oh my god, Liv!" Leah cried in excitement quickly forgetting about restlessness. "How long will you be here? I'm so happy you came to La Push, or Forks of all places. What on earth brought you here?" Leah asked a million questions racing through her mind.

"Hello, ladies." Came the greeting of her little brother Seth, Leah ushed him into the group and grinned at Olivia. "Liv, this is my brother, Seth." She and Olivia had talked about Seth from time to time, and she loved to talk about him. "He's 16 now." She added.

Words:200
    Tagged: Olivia Noctem, The Wolf Pack
    Comments: None, at the moment
    OLIVIA NOCTEM

Chat Handle : LIV

Post by OLIVIA NOCTEM on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 am

Olivia was happy to see that both Leah and Seth were able to recognize her. She was having a bit of nervous tension from never having met them in person before. She couldn't believe how big Seth got, my god they were tall. I knew they were taller than normal, but this was unbelievable. Leah could pass for a supermodel or a flight attendant. Trying not to gawk, Olivia said the first thing that came to her mind...

"My God, you guys are huge!"

Then instantly regretted it... Blushing she shook her head "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like... OK well I meant it... But I didn't expect you guys to be so tall. The last time I saw a picture of you, Seth you were like... Up to Leah's waist. I'm sure that picture was outdated, she was just showing off how cute her little brother was..." Olivia blurted.

Composing herself, and calming down, she felt mostly embarrassed. "Sorry about that, I'm incredibly rude sometimes."

Words:175
    Tagged:Olivia Noctem, The Wolf Pack
    Comments: I brain farted, and didn't make it to 200 words D:
    SETH CLEARWATER

Male Posts : 14
    Chat Handle : SETH

Post by SETH CLEARWATER on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

Composing himself proved to be tricky. Seth was so high spirited it was hard to keep himself from laughing. So hard that he instantly failed when he heard Liv say "You guys are huge!" He stopped laughing a moment and tried to hold a straight face and then just nearly collapsed to the ground laughing again.

"God Liv.. Where did you learn to talk?" Seth finally managed to spurt out. "It's ok to be straightforward, and it doesn't make you rude, at least not to us Quileute. We don't much enjoy beating around the bush, so if you can out what you think just like that, that's fine by us. Not to mention you come from Denali, they're one of our sister tribes." Seth explains giving a huge grin.

Then thinking to himself for a moment, he finally blurts out a question that had come to him. "Are all white tigers as short as you? And does the entire long hair equals long fur thing apply to you guys as well?"

Words: 176
    Tagged: Olivia Noctem, The Wolf Pack
    Comments: Neither did I, so you don't have to sulk ^_^
    AGIEL WHYTE

Chat Handle : DOM

Post by AGIEL WHYTE on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

Agiel had recently moved to Forks Washington. He and Olivia had long considered moving to Forks to be closer to the shapeshifters in La Push. This was the year they had decided to make their move. He had been close to Seth, and Olivia was without a question Leah's best friend. The all met in a small online site and their relationships had grown.

Glancing at the beautiful forest of La Push, Agiel soared over it. He spotted the pack and Olivia, and took one dive to transform into a human next to Seth.

"Hey guys! Long time no chat, was this an okay place to land? I know that eagles aren't really the typical wild-life you see in this region." Agiel says with a huge grin. "I'm Agiel, by the way. It's a real pleasure to meet you. Olivia and I have been planning this trip for a while."

The boys of the wolf pack were rather tall. He was surprised, and they all had short hair. He began to wonder about this and compared the pack to one another in his mind. Jacob, no doubt the one standing in the clearing looking dumbfounded, was their pack leader. Which would mean that he landed next to the Clearwater's as planned.

Words: 217
    Tagged: Olivia Noctem, Agiel Whyte, The Wolf Pack
    Comments: Hi Smile
    LEAH CLEARWATER

Post by LEAH CLEARWATER on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 am

Glancing at Agiel, Leah could no longer contain her excitement, this was a big surprise now. Not only had Olivia come, but now it was Agiel as well. She ran up and hugged him too. He was the only eagle that she had heard of in the shape shifting world, yet she always wondered if there were more of them, and was envious of their ability to fly.

"Agiel! Oh my gosh, was the wind okay? You didn't get rained on did you?" She asks touching his hair to see if it had been matted by Forks rain. "You seem pretty dry to me so the trip wasn't too rough, was it?" Eyeing Agiel keenly she states after a minimal silence... "What is attracting you all to Forks anyway?"

Words:131
    Tagged: Olivia Noctem, Agiel Whyte, The Wolf Pack
    Comments: I was on the wrong site too D: Redirecting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 pm