A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

CLEARWATER, seth

SETH CLEARWATER
    Class: Quileute Wolf
    Class: Quileute Wolf

Male Posts : 14
    Chat Handle : SETH

CLEARWATER, seth

Post by SETH CLEARWATER on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:44 pm

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR BLEEDING?
    -Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 8, p.188-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( SETH CLEARWATER )

"black holes & revelations"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU SUICIDAL?
    -Jessica Stanley, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.110-

GIVEN NAME?: Seth Clearwater
    NICKNAME: none
    WISDOM GAINED?: Sixteen
    BIRTHDAY: 11/03/1992
    SOULMATE: None, yet
    WHO I AM: Shifter - Wolf Pack
    CHECK THIS OUT: (Powers, vamps only!)
    PROPERTY OF: Wolf Pack

MY MOTHER IS PART ALBINO
    -Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16-

MIRROR-MIRROR: Boo Boo Stewart
    UNDER MY HAT: black hair
    INTO MY SOUL: Honey brown
    FEATHERS & PEPPLES: 145 lbs
    INCHES & DIMES: 6'4
    OUTER BEAUTY: As a human, Seth is described as a "tall, gangly build" with russet skin. He has been compared to a younger Jacob. As a wolf, Seth has sandy coloured fur.
    MARKINGS: None

DO I DAZZLE YOU?
    -Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168-

I LOVE:
    +Leah Clearwater, she is his over protective older sister, and he appreciates everything she has done for him. She can be complicated, but he love her.
    +Vampires, they're not too different from the wolf pack if you think about it. They have to face a lot of changes and live in hiding as well.
    +Jacob Black and the pack, they're practically family to him. Even though he wishes Jacob and Sam could get along again.
    +Friendships, they're one of the most important bonds to forge. If your friends don't stand by you, who will?
    +Family, there really is no friendship greater than this. He misses his deceased father, and loves his Mom.
    I LOATHE:
    +Judging others, he can't stand people who judge others before actually knowing them.
    +The strain that Sam caused the pack by imprinting on Emily and hurting Leah. He's happy for Sam though.
    +Murderers, killing for no reason is unacceptable.
    +Study-crams, you know when you finish reading your homework and can't retain enough information to pass the test the next day. That sucks.
    +Any telepathy with internal pack arguments. Why can't we be friends?
    YOUR EARS ONLY:
    +Wishes Sam and Jacob could get along
    +Even though he sometimes acts annoyed with Leah for being over-protective, he still appreciates it.
    +Is probably the most easy going in the wolf pack.
    +Loves being in his wolf form.
    +Long hair = Long fur, it's a quileute secret.
    STAY AWAY:
    +Judgemental jerks
    +Hypocrites
    +Liars
    +Cheaters
    +Fakes
    DREAMS:
    +Imprinting
    +Being able to control when and where he turns into a wolf
    +Being a lawyer
    +Graduating
    +Going to college and scoring that awesome defense career.
    NEVER FEAR:
    +Easy-Going
    +Morals
    +Well educated
    +Telepathy with the pack
    +Relationship with Leah
    FORGET IT:
    +Losing Leah
    +Too trusting of others
    +Naive
    +Procrastinating in school work
    +Chemistry class
    MY PERSONA:
    +Relaxed: It takes a lot of effort to put Seth on edge. He is content in his environment and feels safe in Forks and La Push.
    +Laid back: Easy-going. He loves to be everyone's friend.
    +Honest: He tells the truth, and he speaks a lot. He always has Jacob's back, along with the Quileute's.
    +Intelligent: He is smart and has high morals that he sets for himself. For example he will not judge others.
    +Loyal: He will not turn his back on his tribe or his pack. He has the same loyalty to his friends.
    +Empathic: He feels for other people. If someone is sad, he will share their feelings and give them a shoulder to lean on.
    +Thoughtful: He goes out of his way to make other people happy. It's a bit of teamwork, he feels.
    +Cheerful: He is almost always happy. He wears a grin almost everywhere he goes.
    +Ambitious: He has ambitions and dreams for when he finishes school. He would love nothing more than to protect people in the legal court.
    +Assertive: Seth will take control if the situation needs a leader, not that he wants to be an alpha. He makes a good wing man because of his ability to make quick decisions.

OH WELL, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER NOW, ISN'T IT LOVELY?
    -Aro, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 37, p.712-

BIRTHPLACE: La Push
    DWELLING PLACE: The La Push Reservation
    MOMMY: Sue Clearwater, very loving and always supportive. Still heartbroken over dad's death.
    DADDY: Harry Clearwater, his loving father who died of a heart attack.
    THAT OTHER KID: Leah Clearwater, the over protective sister, who Seth loves.
    BETTER HALF: Unknown
    ANGELS: None
    CUDDLY: None

IF YOU BELIEVED AS HE DID, COULD YOU TAKE AWAY HIS SOUL?
    -Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37-

MY REAL NAME: SETH
    MY REAL AGE: 20
    HIDDEN: **CORRECT**
    COMMENTS?: None
    ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE: (Sample)
    Feeling the earth beneath his feet always made Seth feel quite at home. Jacob had called a meeting in the forest today, and was trying to think up the logistics he was wanting to discuss. Seth was patient and didn't mind having the opportunity to dream about being in his wolf form.

Not that he would have to dream for long. Jacob had planned a bit of a wolf run today, it was always refreshing and nice to go out into the wilderness with the pack. The sun was bright, and a shapeshifter from out of town had seemingly come to join them today. Seth hadn't pointed the girl out to Jacob, yet. However, he was pretty sure he recognized her. It was Olivia Noctem, an online long-term friend of Leah.

From what he remembered, the girl was not a wolf, and she was from Alaska. Breathing in the fresh air, Seth was pleased with the weather the day had brought to the reservation. He glanced at Jacob to see if he was ready, and noticed he wasn't so he went up the hill to join Leah and Olivia. "Hello, ladies." He said in a cheery manner.
    JANE
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 23
    Chat Handle : LAURA

Re: CLEARWATER, seth

Post by JANE on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your application has been ACCEPTED!

<br>

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm