A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Spring Cleaning.

ESME CULLEN
    Class: Vampire

Female Posts : 15
    Chat Handle : ISIS

Spring Cleaning.

Post by ESME CULLEN on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:11 am

Esme was busying herself cleaning up the living room for any unexpected guests, and well.. It was just that time of year where everything needed to be cleaned. Sure, Esme dusted and vaccuumed at least once a week, but the type of cleaning the mansion needed was far beyond the daily sweep routine. It was time to throw things away.

Looking around the living room, Esme was moving her families belongings to different piles, sorted by what belonged to who. Carlisle's belongings were carefully placed beside her own, and Alice's with Jasper's, Rosalie's with Emmett's, and Edward's and Bella's... The list seemed to never end.

Sorting through her own pile was easy enough.. There were a few old picture frames that she didn't want, so Esme placed them in the center of the circle, which was Cullen common ground... Whenever they deep cleaned the mansion, they put the belongings they were getting rid of in the center of the living room, in case someone else would want something.

After what seemed like hours, Esme sighed and said "Well... So much for out with the old and in with the new..."

Words: 198
    Tagged:Cullen's, unless you knock first.
    Comments: None for now
    ROSALIE HALE

Female Posts : 20
    Chat Handle : Tiffy

Spring Cleaning with Esme, Clothing?

Post by ROSALIE HALE on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I started to head into the house, hearing Esme cleaning, "Esme?!" I yelled from down the stairway, "Esme!" I ran up the stairs seeing Esme doing some spring cleaning, "Esme!" I continued to yell thinking she might not be able to hear me due to her lack of focus on other things besides cleaning, "Esme." I said with a agitated attitude, "Esme are you listening?"

I started to ask her, "Esme!" hoping I finally got her attention, "Do you need some help? I just got back and all plus Emmett found some rabbits so, he said he'll be back later." I started to smile at her, "Even those I rarely clean I don't mind helping out."

I grabbed a handful of clothing, "EW!" I screamed, "GROSS! Edward's underwear!" I shouted throwing them down onto the living room floor, "Esme," I said sighing, "Can you just give me some of my things and Emmett's?"

I asked her still disgusted by the underwear, "At least we are now acting normal like a regular human family," I said to her, while I looked for our own things, "Esme? Where is some of our clothing?" I asked her as I started to rush to find our clothes.

Words: 207
    Tagged: Cullens unless you knock
    Comments None
    ESME CULLEN

Female Posts : 15
    Chat Handle : ISIS

Re: Spring Cleaning.

Post by ESME CULLEN on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am

Esme, certainly distracted, finally came to the real world when she heard Rosalie's voice. (No doubt she had been asking for a while, and Esme just didn't hear her over her own internal dialogue and frustration) Smiling at Rosalie, she turned her head slightly, still hunkering over the huge pile of miscellaneous items.

"The pile is there." Esme says waving a hand at a huge pile of old photographs, frames, tools (no doubt to aid Rosalie on her car hobby), and indeed, heaps upon mountains of clothing. Almost comparable to Alice's wardrobe, which had never ever ever been put into storage, because it was a sin against the fashion bug.

Remembering one item in particular, she pulled out a small jewelry case, that had been wrapped several christmas's ago. "Rosalie, this had your name on it, but it appears it might have been lost under the tree or something. I found it in Emmett's drawer, under his baseball mit. I assume he'd want to give this to you himself, so you might want to wait to open it until he gets home." Esme says handing her the black velvet jewlery case tied closed with a single scarlet ribbon.

Words: 207
    Tagged: Cullen's unless you knock first
    Comments:hi! xD
    ROSALIE HALE

Post by ROSALIE HALE on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"For me?" I said with a slight smile, as I received the small gift from Emmett coming from Esme's hands, "I do wonder what it is. What do you think it is?" asking her as I suspected the small black velvet case with the centuries old writing (seemingly to be Emmett's), and without thinking (random you might say), I remembered the clothing pile I asked for, setting the small box down. "Okay, I grab this pile," I walked over to our pile of clothes, "Wow! this is exceedingly heavy for just clothes, what does Emmett have in his pockets? Bricks?" I asked her, being to much clothes, "Note to myself, never change into more then one outfit per day." I said as I went over to the couch to fold our clothes, "Emmett's," holding a small muscle shirt, "Mine," grabbing the small jeans that I had, "There is a lot of stuff here Esme, how about a break for you?"

I said to her, as she was working all over the place in front of my very eyes, "you need a break."

Words: 185
    Tagged: Cullen's unless you knock
    Comments: none
    ALICE CULLEN

Female Posts : 16
    Chat Handle : ANNE

Post by ALICE CULLEN on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 am

Alice walks into the house and instantly smells the mess in the living room. Cautiously making her way in she hears Rose and Esme talking behind the doors in front of her. Opening the door she lets herself in, and makes her presence known. The light was beautiful as always in the Cullen Family living room, and the amount of light always made Rosalie look a million times more beautiful, suddenly Alice had the urge to want to take Rosalie shopping and doll her up.

"Hello, ladies!" She says in her usual optimistic voice. "Wow, geez, what are you two doing? Breaking down the walls for scraps?" She says sarcastically, then she notices that it is all old sentimental belongings. "Oh, Esme!" She exclaims, there was no doubt about it... It was good old spring cleaning again.

"I really wish you would tell us when you'd be doing things like this so we could pitch in and pull some weight." Alice says, her voice full of honesty. "Well we're here now, so what needs done?" She wonders out loud, hoping Esme would welcome some helping hands instead of hauling the work load by herself... Like she always did...

Words: 200
    Tagged:Cullen's unless you knock
    Comments: None Smile
    ROSALIE HALE

Post by ROSALIE HALE on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 pm

"Hey Alice," I said to her softly, "No we weren't breaking the walls down for scraps." I smiled slightly thinking that Alice's sarcasm was kind of funny. "Actually I have a question for you Alice," I continued to keep the small box within my hands.

"Did Emmett tell you anything about this?" I handed the box to her, "This is Emmett's handwriting and I really want to know what it is, but I am afraid to open it to see what is inside." I waited for her response till I heard a knock at the door, "Esme, there is someone at the door, I just heard a knock but it sounded lightly." I told her, "It kind of looks like jewelry for the way this box is shaped, but who knows with what Emmett does, I could be completely off track."

I glanced at her direction from the box to see if she could think of what it is, and partly to see if Esme went for the door, hearing the knock once again, No she didn't check. I thought, "Alice if you have a thought hold it for one moment," I told her, darting for the stairs to see who is at the door, as I opened it, there was no-one there but a small package written on it was my name, as grabbed it heading back toward the stairs, "Erm.. Alice found another one, what is Emmett doing playing let's play with Rosalie's mind?"

I said showing her the other box, it was small just like the last one being a black velvet and a red ribbon wrapped around it saying Rosalie a small rice paper. "Either that or he has something special planned." I said as I handed her the other one.

Words:302
    Tagged: Cullens, unless you knock.
    Comments:None

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 am